Thursday 17 October 2013

Easy peasy choccy biccies!

Decided to make some 'easy peasy choccy biccies' with my little man today. This recipe I've posted before is so simple to adapt for different flavours:


I added 1oz Green and Black's cocoa to the recipe, then got to business rolling and cutting with my little man. We made them into sandwich biscuits (a bit like a bourbon) with chocolate buttercream that I had in the freezer (my freezer is full of little pots of different flavours of leftover buttercream so this is an easy way to use them up as you don't need much). Looking forward to one later on!

Ready to mix...
 Dough...
 Rolling and cutting time!
Hot from the oven! 
 Sandwiched and ready for nomming!

Some suggestions you could add to the original recipe are:

  • 2oz/50g of chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, glace cherries or chopped nuts,
  • 1oz/25g cocoa powder or hundreds and thousands.
  • 1 tsp cinnamon or other spices,
  • 1 tbsp peanut butter,
  • Smarties,
  • Few drops of almond essence.

Happy easy baking!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! Yummy Grandma can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete