Thursday 30 January 2014

Cookie Monster!

I love cookies, especially the ones that are squidgy inside and crispy on the outside and I have found the ones!!! This recipe is for cookie bars (not something we have often in the UK but should do more often). The original recipe comes from this fabulous lady Monique at Divas Can Cook:
and has a video of her making them too. I substituted M and Ms for mini Oreo cookies as that's what we had in and they were yummy.






Cups for measuring the ingredients in American recipes, you can convert the recipe to grams but these make it much easier. I did convert the butter though as that wasn't measured in cups and it's 6oz/150g.


 Mini Oreos!
Trying  to keep the little man out the bowl!


Before... 
After!


 Just so scrummy! These did not last long! I think they'll be even better with M and Ms in next time, and believe me, there will be a next time!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yummy Grandma30/01/2014, 20:54

    These are delicious - I love them!

    ReplyDelete