Tuesday 16 October 2012

Welcome to Let Them Eat Cake...

Hello and welcome to my first post on my blog!
After forever updating Facebook with talk about baking I thought I would start a blog where I can witter on to my heart's content and share recipes, ideas and tips with friends and family. As many of you know I have a passion for amateur baking and love to wile away the hours with a piping bag and nozzle (Wilton 1B is my favourite for anyone who is interested). I love trying out new ideas, not all of them work but I have fun along the way. I will aim to update here with interesting posts to tickle your tastebuds as well as the occasional bit of witty banter!

Tonight's hot gossip has to be the final of The Great British Bake Off! After discussing this with Cathryn from the show today in the baking aisle of Sainsburys (as you do) I was so looking forward to tonight, and it did not disappoint. I felt my heart drop when James' chiffon sponges turned out dry, but a big WELL DONE to John, I hope he manages to go to Paris!! Right I am off to trial a Christmas Pudding truffles recipe, will let you know if it is a success!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad John won, the other 2 had become too cocky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the bake-off tonight and am glad that John won! I am really looking forward to seeing all your baking pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im looking forward to recieving a cupcake !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete